|Date Posted:||Sep 17, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Sep 29, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Maybe|
|Contract Type:||Project Based|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Islamic Relief Worldwide:
Islamic Relief Worldwide – Afghanistan Country Office is an international nonprofit Non-governmental humanitarian organization with its head quarter in Birmingham (UK). It enjoys consultative status with the Economic and social Council of the United Nations and is a signatory to the Code of Conduct for International Red Cross and red Crescent Moments and NGOs in Disaster Relief. IRA started its humanitarian activities for Afghan Refugees in Pakistan and Afghan people inside Afghanistan in 1992. Since then, IRA continued providing assistances in emergency relief, food security, women empowerment, girl education, orphan sponsorship, health, emergency education, shelter, Ramadan and qurbani programs.
Under the overall supervision and guidance of the Finance Coordinator, the incumbent undertakes the following duties:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Filling of the vouchers
- Scanning the financial data .
- Each donor/project activities videos, photos, or any other evidence to be achieved in the right section of archive filing system.
- When archiving projects documents ensures using each activities compliance checklist for documents completeness before package is scanned and archived.
- To have communication with the fields and projects for managing their data centralization and maintenance process.
- Keep and update archiving process according to the global standards by brainstorming new systems and methods of data keeping management.
- Files are to be coded using sequential numbers for each project/donor funded and placed inside a plastic protection sheet (box files) as soon as completely scanned in hard drive.
- Records and data are important and have potential value. Archivist should preserve and catalogues these records in such a way so people can access the in the future, ensuing they are nor lost and forgotten.
- Always maintain and update archival database
Diploma in Accounting, BBA (finance) or any other relevant field.
Bachelor Degree in the relevant field is preferable.
2 to 3 year’s professional work experience in Finance field. Experience working in a similar position for an NGO or an international organization is preferred.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Interested and qualified national candidates should submit a cover letter explaining their motivation and updated CV to the following link:
The closing date for accepting applications is 29 September 2022.
Please clearly state the Vacancy Announcement number and title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered and only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.