|Date Posted:||Aug 3, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Aug 10, 2022|
|Work Type:||Part Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Education/ Training|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Maybe|
|Contract Type:||Project Based|
About Islamic Relief Worldwide:
Islamic Relief Worldwide – Afghanistan Country Office (IRW) is an international non-profitable Non-governmental humanitarian relief organization with its headquarter in UK-Birmingham. It enjoys consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations. It is a signatory to the Code of Conduct for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Moments and NGOs in Disaster Relief. IRA started its humanitarian activities for Afghan Refugees in Pakistan and Afghan people inside since then; IRA continued assisting in emergency relief, food security, women empowerment, girl education, orphan sponsorship, health, emergency education, shelter, Ramadan, and Qurbani programs.
The teacher holds the key position in the orphanage school and will particularly perform the following duties and responsibilities:
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Apply and ensure all required and proposed teaching methods during the teaching period
· Develop and maintain proper monthly and annual lesson plans
· Delivering of the full knowledge of his/her relevant subject to the students on timely manner
· Control the students attendance sheets regularly
· Providing the weekly, monthly and annual teaching plans for his/her relevant subject
· Participating seminars and trainings for improvements of the school and orphanage.
· Taking care of all orphan students in the Khog Kor school
· Taking care and looking after all the student cleanliness (cloths, health , hair …)
· Help and support other teacher in case of any urgent absence
· Establish clear objective for all lessons, units and projects
· Ensure and performing the class work and homework to all students
· Checking of all students home work
· Preparing of both midterm and annual exams questions and completing the entire process
· Ensure teacher prepare report on students and activities as per required by administration.
· Ensure the availabilities of books, materials and supplies for his relevant class .
· Ensure students take part in and as provided with opportunities extra activities.
· Participate in the seasonal program implementation
Perform any other tasks as required by the principal
· Bachelor Degree in Education or any other relevant field
· At least 2 to 5 years’ experience in Teaching or relevant field
· Fluency in local languages
· To have the extreme patience and abilities require for working with hostel and school children.
· Good internal personal skills
To be punctual and on time