|Date Posted:||Sep 22, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Sep 28, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||3 month(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Maybe|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Islamic Relief Worldwide:
Islamic Relief Worldwide – Afghanistan Country Office (IRW) is an international non-profitable Non-governmental humanitarian relief organization with its headquarter in UK-Birmingham. It enjoys consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations. It is a signatory to the Code of Conduct for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Moments and NGOs in Disaster Relief. IRA started its humanitarian activities for Afghan Refugees in Pakistan and Afghan people inside since then; IRA continued assisting in emergency relief, food security, women empowerment, girl education, orphan sponsorship, health, emergency education, shelter, Ramadan, and Qurbani programs.
Under the overall supervision and guidance of the Project Officer, the incumbent undertakes the following duties:
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Mobilize the community and beneficiaries and provide them awareness regarding the project activities.
· Support the team in planning and organizing community’s awareness, campaigns, behavior change communication and community mobilization sessions.
· Engage and mobilize community members in one to one and group sessions.
· Work closely with the community elders and CDCs in selecting the target communities.
· Help in finding wido headed, elderly headed, child headed families for cash distribution actives in the site.
· Conduct awareness training and conduct information campaign on the field according to the communities’ knowledge levels.
· Prepare work plan, schedules and report for all activities.
Any other official related tasks may assign to hem/her
· 14 grade gradation (DBA, Social Science and any other relevant field or bachelor degree is preferable.
· 1-3 years of experience of working in the community (Social Mobilizer, Community Mobilizer, Social Organizer, Community Organizer and etc)
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kandahar
Interested and qualified national female candidates should submit a cover letter explaining their motivation and updated CV to the following:
The closing date for accepting applications is 28 September 2022.
Please clearly state the Vacancy Announcement number and title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered and only short-listed candidates will be called for written test/interview.
Note: The written test/interview will be on rolling basis due to the urgent need of the position, the written test/interview may take place before the closing date of the post/s.