|Date Posted:||May 11, 2022|
|Closing Date:||May 30, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Maybe|
|Contract Type:||Project Based|
About Ulearna UG:
Ulearna as a platform is the culmination of many great minds working together. It is a revolutionary cloud-based community platform which facilitates a community of students and instructors from all over the world, to share career-based skills and knowledge without boundaries. Ulearna is Germany licensed and is actively working and has Offices at Afghanistan and Germany. It works with a vision to be a leading worldwide platform and to serve community by providing quality educations and trainings.
The Digital Marketer is responsible to prepare students for online marketing and make them able on how to ensure that the website is easily found by the target audience. The instructor should able students to implement Digital Marketing strategies that promote a company’s content.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Teach students on how to Promote the company’s contents and services through different social media platforms.
- Teach students how to build social media marketing strategy and execute it through competitive and audience research.
- Understand students on how to achieve audience engagement, website traffic and revenue by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of social media marketing roadmap.
- Teach students on how to develop, implement and manage marketing campaigns that promote the content of and services of a company.
- Teach students how to optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Act according to the policy and regulation of ULEARNA.
- Promote an attitude of team spirit and a strong focus on quality.
- Develop good co-operation with ULEARNA units, authorities, institutions and other NGOs.
- Guide students through development of a stellar final project that will showcase their abilities to hiring managers.
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of learning a new suite of skills
- Assist students outside of class as necessary.
- Any other task assigned by supervisor or project manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration focused on marketing & Digital Marketing.
- 5+ Years of experience in digital marketing.
- Fluent in Dari, Pashto, and English, Written and spoken.
- Knowledge of video and photo editing software such as Adobe.
- Complete understanding of all social media platforms.
- Honest, active, and well mannered.
- Ready to work, live and travel in an intricate and strenuous environment.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Fluency in the following topics: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, current social media outlets, paid social media advertising.