|Date Posted:||Jun 21, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Jul 5, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
The Direct Sales Executive will have the overall responsibility of interacting with customers to provide answers to inquiries regarding AWCC’s products and services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deal directly with customers, either by telephone or face-to-face meeting.
- Receive customer problems, complaints, and requests and analyze requests, provide the information requested, or ascertain who can provide the information and route the request to the proper person.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide pricing information to the customers.
- Sell and replace SIM cards, sell top-up cards, and other services provided by AWCC.
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated departments.
- Record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints.
- Graduate from high school. University degree is preferred.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Good written and spoken skills in English, Dari & Pashto Languages.
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Willing to work flexible hours if necessary.
- Flexibility and willingness to assist in other areas.
- Responsible for handling customer inquiries and providing optimal service.
- Information management skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in data entry and management.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Faryab
The interested candidates should fill and submit the APPLICATION FORM with complete and correct information. To have access to the APPLICATION FORM, please copy and paste the link into your Web Browser.