|Date Posted:||Jun 26, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Jul 2, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||7 month(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Islamic Relief Worldwide:
Islamic Relief Worldwide – Afghanistan Country Office (IRW) is an international non-profitable Non-governmental humanitarian relief organization with its headquarter in UK-Birmingham. It enjoys consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations. It is a signatory to the Code of Conduct for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Moments and NGOs in Disaster Relief. IRA started its humanitarian activities for Afghan Refugees in Pakistan and Afghan people inside since then; IRA continued assisting in emergency relief, food security, women empowerment, girl education, orphan sponsorship, health, emergency education, shelter, Ramadan, and Qurbani programs.
The entrepreneurship Assistant is responsible to select women entrepreneurs in related province and to be responsible as per the below details: effectively and efficiently the incumbent undertakes the following duties:.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist to conduct capacity building trainings for entrepreneurs on business management including financial management, production process, marketing, and expansion opportunities.
- Provide assistance to prepare training plan and arrange the training courses though hired consultant.
- Provide support to the consultant to conduct the training in provincial and district level.
- Conduct need assessment of the selected women entrepreneurs and develop business plan for scaling up their business/economic activities.
- Assist the women entrepreneurs for opening bank account.
- Provide support to transfer seed capital grant to the selected women entrepreneurs after completion of the training and development of the business plan.
- Assist to conduct post distribution monitoring processes.
- Prepare report and submit to line manager weekly/monthly basis.
- Assist to providing business development and follow-up support to the women entrepreneurs.
- Take part in the meetings and coordination with Afghanistan Women Chamber of Commerce and Industry (AWCCI) in provincial level regarding the project activities.
- Assist to provide business development services through hands-on and mentoring support to women entrepreneurs.
- Maintaining coordination with the government authorities in provincial and district level.
- Coordinate with other stakeholders in provincial level and district level.
- Facilitate the capacity trainings and provide logistic supports in conducting trainings
- Provide support in selection of entrepreneurs and prepare the list of the selected entrepreneurs Arrange the meetings with Afghanistan Women Chamber of Commerce and Industry (AWCCI), Balkh and keep the notes of the meetings Prepare the contracts of trainers and provide support for them in conducting the trainings Facilitate the planned trainings in consultation with AWCCI and UNDP - Facilitate the arrangement of the venue and logistics for the trainings Provide support in preparing the business development plans for each entrepreneurs Facilitate the bank accounts opening for entrepreneurs individually Provide support in conducting the Post Distribution Monitoring (PDM) of the project
- Bachelor Degree in Business administration, Economics or Commerce.
- 2 to 3 years over all experience in program/ project implementation, out of which at least one year Proven experience in community mobilization, entrepreneurship development.