|Date Posted:||May 9, 2022|
|Closing Date:||May 15, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Financial Accounting|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Islamic Relief Worldwide:
Islamic Relief Worldwide – Afghanistan Country Office (IRW) is an international non-profitable Non-governmental humanitarian relief organization with its headquarter in UK-Birmingham. It enjoys consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations. It is a signatory to the Code of Conduct for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Moments and NGOs in Disaster Relief. IRA started its humanitarian activities for Afghan Refugees in Pakistan and Afghan people inside since then; IRA continued assisting in emergency relief, food security, women empowerment, girl education, orphan sponsorship, health, emergency education, shelter, Ramadan, and Qurbani programs.
Under the overall supervision and guidance of the Finance Coordinator, the incumbent undertakes the following duties:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure field offices are following IR financial guidelines, specific templates etc.
- Preparation of proper cash-flow requests for field offices after reviewing their advance requests.
- Prepare monthly finance documentation of field office, review it and get it approved by relevant Project in-charge and then submit to CO.
- Responsible for bank transfers like supplier payments, field office advance etc.
- Responsible for creating vouchers for bank payments, field office vouchers into AX system.
- Do bank reconciliation monthly in the system
- Preparation and management of the provincial budgets.
- Any other tasks assigned by the line manager or to undertake any other reasonable duties deemed consistent with the job and at its level of responsibility as and when required by the line manager.
- BBA /Finance and Accounting .
- 3 to 3 year’s professional work experience in Finance field. Experience working in a similar position for an NGO or an international organization is preferred.
- Skills of financial software.