|Date Posted:||Jun 15, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Jun 28, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Engineering,Telecommunication ,Telecome Engineering,Computer Science|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
Applicant must have working knowledge of Network and Security appliances, he/she should be familiar with Core Network of telecommunications and IP Networks. He/she should have an advance concept of Networking and Security.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Tasks may involve some or all of the following:
- Troubleshooting daily activities and issues of the core network ;
- Alarming setup/processes/review/resolution;
- Device hardware/software maintenance and upgrades;
- Familiar with BGP / ISIS / RIP and OSPF networking protocols;
- Management and supervision of BGP routing table and BGP peering with upstreams;
- Daily health check-up of IPO nodes;
- Familiarity with Juniper, Huawei, and Mikrotiks platforms;
- Must have the full knowledge of Network Protocols and Security protocols;
- Should have the knowledge of networking architect and provide solutions on required bases;
- Installing and upgrading concept, process, and management of Network devices;
- Able to maintain monitoring systems (LibreNMS, CACTI, Solarwinds, and others);
- Should be familiar with RFC and Standard ISO standards;
- Depth knowledge of WAN and LAN is Must;
- Controlling the access permissions and privileges;
- Developing, managing, and testing back-up and recovery plans and work on Inventory DB;
- Ensuring that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly;
- Capacity planning, basic knowledge of Mobility call flow i.e 2G/3G/LTE:
- Working closely with IP Wireless Engineers, IP Network Engineers;
- Communicating regularly with technical, applications, and operational staff to ensure network migration, integrity, and security;
- Good communication behavior skills and work ethics.
Bachelor Degree BCS/IT, CCNP/JNCIP, JNCIA or CCNA is MUST.
Minimum 3 years’ Experience.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kandahar
The interested candidates should fill and submit the APPLICATION FORM with complete and correct information. To have access to the APPLICATION FORM, please copy and paste the link into your Web Browser.