|Date Posted:||Jun 14, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Jul 4, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Graphic Designer|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
|Required Languages:||Pashto,English & pashto|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan
We’re looking for a Motion & Graphics Designer to join our in-house creative team.
The incumbent should think beyond his/her computers and use every creative tool in their arsenal to produce amazing work. The ability to listen, collaborate, and react are imperative for great design.
We are looking for motion & Graphic designers that can work on related projects from impactful presentations to integrated campaigns and digital content.
The incumbent should be able, highly skilled, and motivated to bring a creative perspective to the department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create 2D and 3D motion graphics animations for videos and digital experiences.
- Design style frames, build storyboards, animate and composite videos.
- Possess strong graphic production skills and a thorough, hands-on working knowledge of video, HD display operations, and integrated audio in a live sports entertainment environment.
- Work well with other graphic producers, editors, and game presentation staff to collaborate and establish an effective workflow within the team environment.
- Be flexible in working hours including nights, weekends, and holidays when needed.
- To supply web links to completed work, demo reels, or any other content, which validates their application and work experience.
- Design skills using Photoshop and Illustrator.
- 3-5 years of work experience in video and live production.
- Knowledge of standard industry animation production processes, including web and social media animations.
- Demonstrated 3D motion and/or Adobe After Effects skills.
- Experience with the development of templates and guidelines on digital tools.
- Demonstrated sound recording, mixing, and mastering skills for music, effects, and voiceover.
- Candidate must be proficient in all aspects of graphic and video post-production including (but not limited to) Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, Illustrator, Photoshop) and any associated plug-ins.
- Telecom marketing experience will be an asset.
- Must be team-oriented and self-motivated.
- Able to effectively handle multiple assignments at one time.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
The interested candidates should fill and submit the APPLICATION FORM with complete and correct information. To have access to the APPLICATION FORM, please copy and paste the link into your Web Browser.