|Date Posted:||Aug 5, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Aug 10, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Islamic Relief Worldwide :
Islamic Relief Worldwide-Profile:
Islamic Relief Worldwide – Afghanistan Country Office (IRW) is an international non-profitable non-governmental humanitarian relief organization with it headquarter in UK-Birmingham. It enjoys consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations. It is a signatory to the Code of Conduct for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Moments and NGOs in Disaster Relief. IRA started its humanitarian activities for Afghan Refugees in Pakistan and Afghan people inside since then; IRA continued assisting in emergency relief, food security, women empowerment, girl education, orphan sponsorship, health, emergency education, shelter, Ramadan, and Qurbani programs.
The incumbent duty station will be Kabul Main Office. Ensure the security and safety of Islamic Relief, Office Building, Assets, and staff members and provide a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness throughout the Office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Opens and closes office building / gates
· Checking the visitors and staff entering the premises
· Accompanies visitors to respective offices
· Briefs his replacement about his routine and significant incidents
· Never leaves his post without a colleague covering his position
· Responsible to emergencies affecting the safety of the premises and immediately notify supervisor.
· Patrols and maintains security of the office premises and grounds, including overnight guard duties, and reports any irregularities timely.
· Checks that all office machines, air conditioners, lights, generators and other, are turned off after working hours.
· Controls admissions of authorized personnel and movements of any organization into and out of the premises.
· Observe the office security procedures
· Manages the generators
· Vacuum carpets, tidy and dust Staff Room, and other specified office areas.
· Provide a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness throughout the specified areas.
· Undertake any other duties as may be required from time to time.
Basic education, 12 grade graduate is preferable but not requirement.
2-3 years’ experience of working in official environment in the relevant field is required.
Training in Security Section