|Date Posted:||Jul 24, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Aug 6, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
|Required Languages:||Pashto,English & pashto|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan
The production coordinator is responsible to plan complete pre-production requirements timely. He/she should set up the production office, organizing equipment, supplies, and staff. Coordinate travel, accommodation, outfits, locations, etc. for cast and crew. He/she should also plan and share the shooting schedules, crew and cast lists, scripts, script revisions, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- During production time, the production coordinator is responsible for preparing, setting up equipment on location, updating and distributing crew lists, daily progress reports, and script changes.
- He/she should deal with call sheets and transport requirements and let the transport manager know what is needed and organize with all stakeholders across all functions.
- As the shoot draws to an end, the production coordinator helps the production manager to ‘wrap’ up the production. Should close accounts with suppliers, return surplus stock and tie up all loose ends.
- He should be able to plan, manage and control the assigned budget for any production.
- Relevant degree in film production or a related field.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Prior experience in the production industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible work hours.
- Experience with administrative tasks.
- Excellent computer literacy skills (MS office).
- Must know the usage of updated DSLR Cameras and Mirrorless.
- Must know to use the slider and track dolly for movement and cinematic shots.