|Date Posted:||May 4, 2022|
|Closing Date:||May 20, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Engineering,Civil Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
- Monitoring and controlling the quality of construction projects' works.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Monitoring and controlling the quality of construction projects' works.
• Review projects' documents including drawings and technical specifications.
• Check and approve incoming materials by confirming their specifications.
• Ensure construction projects work in accordance with the drawing and technical specifications.
• Implement project quality control plans.
• Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports of the construction projects' progression.
• Collaboration with the team regarding the planning, designing, drawing, and managing of the site projects in the field effectively.
• Knowledge of survey, design, and estimation of construction projects.
• Have good communication with the team.
• Ability to work in remote areas.
• Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
• Must have 3 years of experience in the field of Civil Engineering.
• Ability to speak, Dari, Pashto, and English.
• Ability to write and present technical letters and reports in the English language.
• Ability to use Ms. Office, AutoCAD, and other engineering software.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Balkh
- The interested candidates should fill and submit the APPLICATION FORM with complete and correct information. To have access to the APPLICATION FORM, please copy and paste the link into your Web Browser.