|Date Posted:||Aug 14, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Aug 31, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Social Science ,Monitoring and Evaluation,Research/Survey,Education/ Training|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Al-Ayn Social Care Foundation:
Al-Ayn Social Care Foundation (Afghanistan) is a branch of Al-Ayn Social Care Foundation based in the UK and is registered in the Ministry of Economy of Afghanistan.
Building on the depth and breadth of experience that Al-Ayn Social Care Foundation has in supporting orphaned children, it is now looking into expanding the work in Afghanistan to provide help and support to orphaned children across the country. The work will encompass the following stages:
Stage 1: Identifying Orphans and their families
Documenting families of orphaned children who are in need, across Afghanistan; carrying it out means assessment to identify families in need.
Stage 2: Financial Support
Setting up systems to provide monthly financial support to registered orphaned children, and
documenting the aid distribution. Regularly following-up the families of orphaned children to ensure the money is spent appropriately.
Stage 3: Expanding Support
Expanding the work to provide medical care, educational, and housing supports.
Developing projects that can provide vocational training and capacity development for orphaned children.
Social Care Officer is responsible to visit orphan families to fill out the registration and follow-up forms and monitor the registered families to ensure that the aid given to orphans is properly spent. According to the foundation’s plan, the project for empowering orphaned children is implemented in Kabul Province, so she is responsible for traveling to the various regions of Kabul.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Seek beneficiaries for the scheme - Orphans/widows etc.
2. Investigate and analyze all referred cases and/or applicants.
3. Prepare reports and documentaries about orphans.
4. Travel to provinces as required.
5. Ensure to facilitate and follow up on orphans' issues and regularly visit them.
6. Work with Social Care Manager to analyze and approve the cases.
7. Report weekly to Social Care Manager.
8. Any relevant tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Science, Education, or any other relevant field with at least 3 years of relevant experience
- High School diploma with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to travel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Good computer skills, especially MS Office
- Ability to work under difficult working conditions