|Date Posted:||May 14, 2022|
|Closing Date:||May 20, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Financial Accounting|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Moore Afghanistan :
At Moore, our purpose is to help people thrive – our clients, our people and the communities they live and work in. We’re a global accounting and advisory family of over 30,000 people across more than 260 independent firms and 110 countries, connecting and collaborating to take care of your needs – local, national and international. When you work with Moore firms, you’ll work with people who care deeply about your success and who have the drive and dedication to deliver results for you and your business. You’ll have greater access to senior expertise than with many firms. We’ll be here for you whenever you need us – to help you see through the maze of information, to guide you in your decisions and to make sure you take advantage of every opportunity. To help you thrive in a changing world.
The position reports to Audit Manager/Audit Director and will have direct responsibility for a number of audit teams as follows:
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Perform audits for business operations, finances, compliance with policies and procedures.
· Oversee audit planning and reporting activities according to established policies.
· Supervise audit team to ensure quality and on-time delivery.
· Evaluate performance of audit staffs and provide appropriate feedback.
· Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
· Coordinate with team to review audit findings.
· Prepare reports with audit findings and recommendations.
· Assist in developing budgets and timelines for upcoming audits.
· Evaluate current audit procedures and recommend improvements.
· Evaluate and enhance internal controls to improve operational efficiency
· Communicate audit status to management on regular basis.
· Discuss with management about audit observations, recommendations and actions to be taken
· Prepare clear and complete audit work papers and store them in department repository.
· Analyze and resolve audit issues in a timely fashion.
- Excellent written and spoken English, Dari and Pashtu.
Planning and Organizing:
• Ability to work under pressure or in crisis.
• Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to listen and work in a multi-cultural, multi- ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
• Proven and sustained communication (Verbal and written)
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Interested candidates should send their resume via e-mail (email@example.com).
Clearly indicate on the subject line the title of the position, vacancy announcement, applications received after the closing date will not be considered.