|Date Posted:||Jun 14, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Jul 4, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
|Required Languages:||Pashto,English & pashto|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan
We’re looking for a Camera and Drone Operator to join our in-house production team.
The incumbent will be responsible for capturing and recording all aspects of a scene for video productions/ TVC ads etc... He/she will use lighting, staging, focusing, and filtering principles to achieve a specific visual look for broadcast television or motion pictures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assembling and setting up camera equipment.
- Planning, preparing, and rehearsing scenes.
- Ability to understand and follow scripts.
- Creatively framing and capturing actions.
- Responding accurately and quickly to directions.
- Liaising with lighting and technical staff.
- Able to effectively handle multiple assignments at one time.
- Relevant Degree with valid 4-5 years of industry experience is required.
- Good knowledge of Dari, Pashto, and English languages.
- Experience in Production.
- Experience in Marketing is an asset.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
The interested candidates should fill and submit the APPLICATION FORM with complete and correct information. To have access to the APPLICATION FORM, please copy and paste the link into your Web Browser.