|Date Posted:||Jul 19, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Aug 19, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||Monitoring & Reporting,DISTRIBUTION,Communication,Monitoring and Evaluation|
|Salary Range:||18000 - 20000 AFN monthlyAFN|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||2 month(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Maybe|
About Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO):
Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO) is a national Afghan NGO established in 1993. ABCO is operating in all regions of Afghanistan with a mission of national Food Security and Livelihood Resilience Building. For the last 27 years ABCO has been committed to its mission and has performed plenty of programs and projects with UN and international organizations. ABCO has a commitment of transparency and accountability with its partners and clients. Following a commitment of self-improvement, integrity and long-term engagement and support with its personnel and project staff.
This is a full time Micro Grant Community Distributer/Coordinator Position in Herat Province with Regular visiting and monitoring the Female Informal Business in targeted area.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Community Distributer/Coordinator is responsible for monitoring the Female Informal Business in Selected Area.
2. Community Distributer/Coordinator is responsible for conducting survey and select the eligible Informal Business of Females.
3. Community Distributer/Coordinator is responsible to ensure that the neediest female businesses are selected for the program.
4. Community Distributer/Coordinator is responsible for preparing the Distribution list and make sure that all the beneficiaries have signed/Finger print after receiving the package.
5. Community Distributer/Coordinator is responsible for taking photo/Video clips of beneficiaries during Monitoring and Distribution.
6. Community Distributor/Coordinator is responsible to maintain excellent working relations with project stakeholders and partners.
7. Other tasks assigned by the Project Manager
1. Community Distributer/Coordinator is responsible to provide Daily, Weekly and Monthly report to the Project Manager
a) The incumbent must have Bachelor Degree in Finance, BBA, Social Science with working experience in essential.
b) Must have at least two years’ experience in Cash Distribution, Finance, Community Mobilization and Community Engagement.
c. Ability to organize work systematically set priorities and meet deadlines:
d. Ability to structure and convey information in an appropriate format and timely ensuring accuracy and consistency;
e. Excellent report writing in English and must know Dari and Pashtoo. Languages.
f. Should be able to communicate well in a professional working environment.
g. Must be able to organize her daily tasks properly and able to work during official time.