|Date Posted:||Jan 27, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Feb 15, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 6 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
Human resources specialists are responsible to handle employee relations, benefits, and training. Human resources specialist plan, and coordinate the administrative functions of an organization. Consult on strategic planning. HR specialists will handle a number of areas and tasks simultaneously.
Requires travel to provinces:
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent English communication skills including written communications
- Strong and proven integrity, time management; work prioritization skills,
- Ability to multi-task. Work under pressure and handle numerous tasks simultaneously in timely manner.
- Understanding of AWCC procedures, rules and regulations an asset.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan and coordinate the workforce to best use employees' talents
- Resolve issues between management and employees
- Advise employee on HR policies
- Coordinate and supervise the work of specialists and staff
- Direct disciplinary procedures
- Prepare and review compensation and benefits packages
- Implement training and development plans
- Plan mid annual performance review sessions
- Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status
- Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions
- Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization
- Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- 5 years of work experience in human resources and/or office administration