|Date Posted:||Jul 26, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Aug 6, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Functional Area:||Customer Service,SALES|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
- Brand Shop My Money Assistant is responsible for all My Money activities including but not limited to; providing quality customer service, complaints handling and resolution, customer registration, driving retail sales, achieving set targets, and creating product and services awareness.
- Brand Shop My Money Assistant must process payments including cash out and cash in, bill payments, E-top up and MM registration of new clients also coordinate on consumer's education campaign.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle customer complaints and concerns calmly while providing responsible solutions (calling on a supervisor when necessary).
- Receive and attend to customers professionally, ensure proper MM product promotion to educate the walk-in customers.
- Processing customer payments such as; cash in/ cash out, bill collection, and Air Time Top Up among others, using the shop's point of sales (POS) system.
- Register MM customers by completing all the required KYC using the registration tools such as; Mini SAF and the MM registration in accordance with ATRA and DAB regulatory requirements.
- Support customer's desires for; SIM and NFC replacement, SIM activation, KYC updating, and linking MM and Bank accounts in collaboration with the Retail Branches and Marketing Supervisor, KYC, and Technical Team.
- Requesting and restocking deleted or low shop items such as; E-money, SIM Cards, branding, and marketing materials, (Brochures, Fliers, Posters, and Banners) and ensuring that the sales floor is organized according to the established guidelines.
- Provide new and existing MM products and services awareness to customers to drive purchases, usage, and customer retention.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly retail performance reports for submission to the Retail Branches and Marketing Supervisor.
- Any other tasks/assignments to be provided by the line manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, IT, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Customer Services or Sales environment.
- Computer knowledge in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Digital Payments Systems, and outlook.
- Excellent Customer Service and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self–motivated, flexible, and able to work with negligible supervision.
- Computer literate and comfortable using POS systems.
- Product Knowledge.
- Time Management.
- Team Player.