|Date Posted:||Sep 26, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Oct 26, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghan Wireless Company is the first and the biggest GSM provider in Afghanistan.
Responsible for assisting in the processing of payment instructions from clients, checking disbursement of payments to the designated beneficiaries, and detailed reporting of payments.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Checking ABMMC Business Wallet accounts to confirm receipt of clients' funds daily.
- Checking and validation of payment Instruction files and verifying the consistency of the information visa vis funds received on the business wallets.
- Follow up with the designated institutional client staff regarding any MM disbursement/ payment issues that may arise in the course of processing payment instructions.
- Receipt and verification of Direct Cash payment plan from the designated Super or Master Agent, and once accepted, proceed with onward notification to the institutional client.
- Providing account statements to clients when requests are received from authorized E-mail.
- Make sure keeping of payment and collection custody such as POS Machines/Sim Cards/Mobile.
- Proper filing of all documents related to the payment and collection section of Mobile Money.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Line Manager / Head of Operations.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, Commerce, IT, or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a related field.
- Computer Knowledge in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Digital Payments Systems.
- Must be fluent in the English Language.
- Must have a high level of integrity, be a team player and adhere to time keeping.
- Experience in Financial Management and Digital Payments is required.
- Able to communicate complicated operational issues, with effective presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, flexible, and able to work with negligible supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of customers.
- Able to work under pressure and promptly meet deadlines.