|Date Posted:||Jun 2, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Jul 2, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Telecommunication ,Telecome Engineering,IT - Software,IT - Hardware|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Maybe|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Instatelecom is one of the Biggest (ISP) in Afghanistan and a WIRELESS CABLE TV MMDS operator in Kandahar, with its corporate office in Kabul and fully functional regional offices in Kandahar, Herat, Mazar, Jalalabad, Ghazni, Helmand &Kanduz. The company is 100% Afghan-owned and its nationwide network and operations are managed by a group of over 100 experienced, trained and qualified Afghans & International experts
Are you an ambitious Network Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career?
If you are highly experienced with drive and passion and enjoy coordinating with teams to ensure network performance can meet or exceed the needs of the organization, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Network Manager who will be responsible for the daily performance and availability of the organization's network and oversee the daily operations of network staff.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- IP Network Managemnet
- OFC Network Related Equipment
- Cisco Routers, Switches, and firewalls.
- Juniper Routers.
- Train Technical Support Staff
- Support Staff Queries.
- Set user accounts- both customers, and technical support staff.
- Maintain contracts and monitor Datacenter AC and Power
- Lead and Support NOC Support Engineers and Technicians on-site, and off-site at customer premises.
- Monitor the reachability of all connections within the network adhering to circuit restoral priorities and initiate troubleshooting to restore full network capability.
- Monitor system performance and track usage and develop and deliver a trend analysis of system load, usage, and response
- Perform diagnostic analysis of the network system, identify possible faulty devices, troubleshoot faulty modules, troubleshoot network problems and outages, and prepare necessary documentation detailing actions taken
- Provide on-site and telephonic technical services necessary to ensure the continuing operation and optimization of the network
- BSc/MSc Degree
- Certification Requirements- CCNP (infrastructure, Security minimum), CCIE desirable.
- JNCIP-ENT, JNCIP-SEC, and JNCIP-SP certification are added advantages.
- Previous Experience, Especially with ISP and Telecommunication Environment.
- Basic/Advance understanding of DSLAMs/OLTs.
- In-depth knowledge of BGP Protocol, and BRAS type environments.
- Hands-on Experience in networking, routing, switching, and servers.
- Be able to identify the normal users, and abusers in-network, and ensure the fair-queue policy is enforced.
- advance knowledge of content filtering is an added advantage.
- In Dept knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of ISP and OFC infrastructure.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Attention to detail.
- Teamworking Skills.