|Date Posted:||Jun 11, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Jun 28, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||Project Management,Maintenance Management,Monitoring & Reporting|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO):
Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO) is a national Afghan NGO established in 1993. ABCO is operating in all regions of Afghanistan with a mission of national Food Security and Livelihood Resilience Building. For the last 27 years ABCO has been committed to its mission and has performed plenty of programs and projects with UN and international organizations. ABCO has a commitment of transparency and accountability with its partners and clients. Following a commitment of self-improvement, integrity and long-term engagement and support with its personnel and project staff.
A Project Manager is needed to implement a project of ABCO in Paktika province. ABCO shall operate in 9 districts of Paktika province. project in delivering nutrition assistance to primary school children on daily basis. Based on needs of Project management the Project Manager must monitoring officers, local service providers and local partners among other components of the project.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Management of all project activities and components in all target districts of Paktika province on daily basis.
2. Daily management and monitoring of all project components, stakeholders, field officers, project staff and monthly consultation meetings with district and community officials.
3. The project manager will be based in the project location.
4. Daily, Weekly and Monthly report submission to the main officer through email and telephone.
5. Daily management and follow up of project staff’s tasks.
6. Oversee logistic affairs together with project coordinator and ensure distributions in target locations are running smoothly on daily basis.
7. Ensure 100% quality is meet in every aspect during service delivery.
8. Ensure client, stakeholders and project partners satisfaction is meet during implementation.
9. Ensure 100% transparency, accountability and responsiveness. ABCO has zero tolerance toward mis-conduct and mis-use with extreme legal penalty measures.
10. The project activities such as monitoring of service providers, transportation, data collection with on-field verification, quality checks, and monitoring of distributions will carry out on daily basis.
11. The project activities such as project evaluation, end-receivers survey and progress report submission will carry out on weekly basis.
12. The project activities such as consultation meetings and awareness programs with district officials, community elites, community gatherings and project stakeholders will carry out on monthly basis.
1. Master/Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Management from recognized university.
2. The incumbent must have at least 4-5 years’ experience in implementation of projects.
3. The incumbent must be familiar with using of Computer (MS Office) Internet, outlook and reporting.
4. The incumbent must have ability to travel and stay in project area during project life.
5. Ability to deliver each project task in full compliance to the required standards.
6. Ability to understand and solve complex project tasks on the spot.
7. The incumbent must be excellent in both speaking and writing in Pashtoo, English and Dari.
8. Ability to deliver each project task in full compliance to the required standards.
9. The incumbent must be Responsive, Swift, Accountable, Honest, Good Communication, problem solving are some of the main characters we are seeking in the prospective candidate.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Paktika, Kabul
Interested qualified candidates should submit their CVs with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience to this Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must clearly write the Reference and Job Title in the subject of line otherwise your application will not be considered.
We are committed to ethical standards, a safe and inclusive work environment. Our work is based on our values: Responsiveness, Equality, Impartiality, Social Justice, and Integrity.
Background and reference checks are part of the recruitment process and will be conducted for the successful candidate.