|Date Posted:||Sep 19, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Sep 30, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software,Computer Science|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Maybe|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
The applicant should have proper knowledge of overall software development infrastructure, he/she should have creative mind and should have ability to solve complex problems and scenarios, having the ability to work under tough and short time situations (if needed sometimes), he/she should know and completely understand the agile software development methodology, familiarity and having experience of using multiple technologies under same platform, ability to sync, read, update, and delete data from single source to many databases and servers, having the idea for management of big data, ability of having complex data analysis and design.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Managing the given daily tasks, and performing them in specific time.
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Write technical documentation
• Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
• Deployment of software on different servers under different circumstances
• Find and improve software performance issues
• Bachelors degree in computer science or software development
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Experience developing management and mobile applications
• Familiarity with common stacks
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MS SQL,MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache, nginx) and UI/UX design.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Great attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• An analytical mind
• PHP, Laravel and MySql knowledge are must, other technologies are plus point.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Kindly mention the position title and vacancy number (Software Developer, HPL-SD-20220618) in the subject line of your e-mail. HPL regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to a job or on the status of individual applications due to the high volume of applicants.
1. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
2. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED