|Date Posted:||Sep 26, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Sep 30, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Computer Science|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||2 months|
About SunTech Technology Services:
SunTech ICT Services is a reseller of AFTEL (ISP) that is licensed by the Ministry of telecommunication and information technology of Afghanistan as an Internet Service Provider (ISP) under the current constitution. SunTech is now with over of 4 years’ experience in the ICT Industry. SunTech currently offers wireless services (p2p Services), WiMAX services and Microwave services.
Support and solve technical problem.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Site installation (Able to find the open channel-frequencies according to the locations)
• Microwave devises installation with different frequencies
• Creating local-IPs on CCR
• Subnet live-IPs
• Should be able to setup Point to Point and Point to Multipoint (able to install different PtP devices)
• Provide full support to the clients
• Analyze and isolate network issues
• Determine network system and requirements to provide the best recommendations
• On-call/email support to clients
• Once a week night shift
• Public IP implementation
• Weekly visiting the clients for maintenance
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute innovative and original ideas to technology, algorithms, and product.
• Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results
• Comply with personal legal liabilities and fiduciary requirements of diligence and care in carrying out the duties of SunTech.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant area
High knowledge of written and spoken Pashto, Dari, and English.
2 years of working experience in relevant field.
Good communication skills
Excellent interpersonal skills